Top Takeaways from The Flash S4 So Far
My top takeaways from episodes 1-13
1. Barry came back from being in the speed force causing people on a city buts to gain meta powers.
2. They recruited a new team member, Ralph Dibny (played by Hartley Sawyer), whose body’s elasticity is amazing. Not many are a fan of his, but I like the weirdness he brings.
3. Joe finds out he is going to be a dad again with Cecil (played by Danielle Nicolet) which to me is an unnecessary story line. I like Cecil, but they didn’t have to bring a baby into play.
4. We learn Clifford Devoe (played by Neil Sandilands and Kendrick Sampson) orchestrated everything with his wife Marlize (Kim Engelbrecht).
5. Barry and Iris finally got married. I loved the shade Iris threw at Oliver and Felicity for embedding themselves into their wedding.
6. Clifford moved his consciousness into other people’s bodies under the right circumstances.
7. Barry got put into the same cell his father occupied for years at Iron Heights.
8. Amunet Black (played by Katee Sackhoff) is fun and I hope she continues to be around in some form.
9. Cecil gains telepathic powers from her pregnancy.
10. We still don’t know who the weird girl from the wedding and the coffee shop is, but she can obviously write in the language Barry came out of the speed force knowing.
What has worked this season:
Everything about Barry and Iris. From their personal relationship to the relationship with team Flash I believe it is the strongest out of all in the CW super hero shows.
The evolution of Caitlin/Killer Frost is entertaining and really centers on Caitlin being true and happy with herself.
Seeing Ralph come as far as he has is great to see. I hope he continues to evolve as a character.
I have really enjoyed the episodes where Singh has taken a more active role.
What I’d like to see:
I won’t be sad when DeVoe leaves the picture. I’m kind of sad that they went with the new baby idea. It’s an old plot mover and it’s tiring.
Also visit my personal site here!