The Everybody Counts Podcast is up and running for full coverage of Bosch season 4. We start this week with discussion of episode 1 and a debrief interview with actor Lance Reddick who plays Chief Irving.
The Amazon Prime original series Bosch gives fans so much to dissect in every episode. Season 4 episode 1 is no exception. Your hosts — Tracey, Jay, and Pete — break down the episode through a series of segments.
- Recap – We cover a brief summary of the plot lines of the episode.
- Interrogation Room – Each host poses a question that we all weigh in on.
- Persons of Interest – We each select one character in the episode — good, bad, or in between — that we were most interested in during the episode.
- Evidence Locker – The team takes a look at the clues presented in the episode.
- Debrief – This week Tracey talks to Lance Reddick about episode 1 and gets some intel for the fans.
- Tip Line – Listeners and fellow Bosch fans can write to us at Bosch@SoManyShows.com with questions and comments about the current episode being discussed.
Bosch season 4 episode 1 sets the stage for mysteries both old and new. Eleanor is back working as an asset for the FBI. J. Edgar is on his way back to Hollywood Division with his shoulder on the mend, and maybe his heart as well. Harry has a watchful eye on Bradley Walker while heading up the task force investigating the murder of a high-profile attorney. Said attorney, Howard Elias, was just about to go to trial for a case against RHD. And poor Maddie is worried about her stepdad Reggie.
Things are complex and intriguing from the start as is always the “case” with Bosch. We hope you will join us each week as we revisit one episode at a time for Bosch season 4. Next up is episode 2, so get your comments and questions to us on the “Tip Line’.
Thanks for listening and enjoying Bosch with us! You can listen to the podcast via the player at the top of the page or subscribe to So Many Shows on iTunes for Everybody Counts Podcast and many more!