Fan Fest New Jersey 2019
Ever wanted to get up close and personal with some of your favorites from TV or the movies? Perhaps you’re enthralled with the artists or writers behind some fantastic comics? Or maybe you love something SO much, you need a t-shirt or something to remember your trip to Fan Fest New Jersey 2019.
Whatever you fancy – the people behind Fan Fest Events give it to you.
Here’s why you should go…
First and foremost – there’s something for everyone. Really. Everyone.
The people are amazing. And i’m not just talking about the celebrity guests (who really are so kind and generous with their time) – I’m talking about every single person who steps foot inside the convention center.
The fans themselves are all respectful of one another and complete strangers become friends within minutes of meeting one another. Everyone involved in the event: volunteers, ambassadors, staff – Fan Fest ensures there is someone available to EVERYONE all the time. You can’t miss the bright blue or purple shirts – and I didn’t find one not ready or willing to assist someone.
There’s always something happening. Whether it’s an artist painting or drawing right in front of you, fun and interactive celebrity panels, or even something happening on the smaller “live stage” – there is always something for you to stop and take in. (Check out the live stage interview with Kirk Acevedo!)
Moments you won’t forget
Just a snippet of things that happened with some of our favorite celebrity guests over the weekend:
- Kirk Acevedo’s wife tweeted in for his live interview to find out why he wouldn’t buy her a specific swimsuit
- Callan McAuliffe rode a prop bike around the convention floor
- Michael Rooker decided to try his hand at riding a bike DURING his panel
- Ross Marquand and Seth Gilliam must have spoiled Daryl’s not-so-accurate death 20 times
- Austin Amelio admits his natural beauty
- Cassady McClincy took fan selfie pictures to the next level
- Cailey Fleming stole the show
- Dan Fogler gave away t-shirts and comics during his panel
and, really, so much more. Memories are made at Fan Fest – Did you make yours?
Are there more?
Nashville – August 24/25, 2019
Atlanta – October 18/19/20, 2019
London – February 22/23, 2020
Stay connected with So Many Shows: